Every Monday a new prompt will be provided because we try to inspire our authors as much as we can. Occasionally, a special weekend prompt suggested by readers and/or writers in our SUGGESTIONS POST will be provided on Fridays.
So writers, feel free to get inspired and write! Readers, please feed the writers! They take our little prompts and turn them into wonderful stories for everyone to read.
Every prompt posted to this community will be stored in our MEMORIES. Feel free to read as much as you want and especially to give feedback to our authors.
You can find all our past and current prompts in our PROMPT POST. They are always available for you to inspire yourself. Thank you.
Do you want to suggest a prompt? Please leave your suggestion in our SUGGESTIONS POST. Thank you.
Do you want to read what our great writers have created? Feel free to go to our MEMORIES.
1. Play nice. Constructive criticism is okay but flaming won't be allowed. We also keep the right to delete a comment or a story that would severely affect people's integrity. So behave and be nice!
2. All drabbles should contain exactly 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 words, but we are not such sadists!
3. All past prompts remain open so if any of them makes a little idea pop into your head, go for it.
4. All genres (gen, het, slash) and all ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) are allowed. Please, try to make sure you rate your story properly. No Real Person Fic and no underage sex (with minors under 16).
5. Please, remember to include a header with basic data about your story (that also means pointing out the prompt you used). This header should at least contain the next information: